Grad Student, Faculty Spaces
See below for dedicated spaces available at UK Libraries to help enhance graduate student and faculty's teaching and research.
- Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) Faculty Media Depot
- Located in Room 213H of the Science & Engineering Library, this recording studio and editing facility is dedicated to helping UK faculty develop video and instructional materials.
- Faculty Carrels
- Fourth floor carrels at William T. Young Library provide a quiet, individual space for research and planning. Faculty assigned to a room are given a key and assigned a locker in which to store items. Click here for more information on applying for a room.
- Doctoral Student Study Rooms
- Located on the fifth floor of William T. Young Library, these six multi-person study rooms are available for use by doctoral students writing their dissertations. These rooms may be shared by a maximum of 12 people. Doctoral students assigned to a room will be given a key and assigned a locker in which to store items. Study room assignments span the academic year. Click here for more information.
- Thomas D. Clark Graduate Study
- This is a space exclusively for graduate and professional students located on the fifth floor of William T. Young Library. To access the space, studiers will need to scan their Wildcard ID. For trouble accessing the Graduate Study, please contact Melissa Barlow.