Print items now available to University of Kentucky students, faculty and staff through Grab-and-Go service.
1. Order Online
Items may be requested through UK Libraries' online catalog, excluding games, electronic devices, archival materials and other non-circulating items.
- To request an item through UK Libraries' InfoKat Discovery catalog, log in using your linkblue ID, search for your item and complete the available request form.
- When completing the request form, remember to select your preferred pickup location.
- Up to 10 items may be requested per week.
- Depending on the demand, requests may take up to 5-7 business days to process. Same-day pickup is not available.
2. Check Your Email
Your selected items will be checked out to you, bagged and confirmed through an email notification from UK Libraries.
3. Retrieve Items
Items may be retrieved from the main service desk at the pickup location you selected during checkout.
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask upon entry. A UK Wildcard ID will be needed to check out items.
4. Return Items
Once your materials are ready to be returned, please remember to drop off items through the outdoor book return at the University Drive entrance of Young Library or at a branch library near you. Materials will be quarantined 72 hours before handling.