Driving Directions, Parking and Map
University of Kentucky Parking and Transportation Services maintains the rules and pricing for the parking lots. For the most complete information, visit UK's Parking and Transportation Services. More information about the Campus, as well as Lexington Area maps, can be found on the Campus Guide.
Visitor Pay Parking Lot - enter from Hilltop Avenue
Access to the visitor parking lot is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. See the Visitor Pay Lot page for pricing information.
All visitors should take a ticket as they enter the lot. All visitors should present the ticket and payment to the gate attendant at the time of exit. Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA, or Mastercard.
Employee Parking Lots - enter from Columbia Avenue
The following parking authorizations are in effect for the larger of the two employee parking lots (the one that is closer to Woodland Avenue):
- Monday - Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.: "E" parking permit required.
- Monday - Friday, 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: Any valid UK parking permit required.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.: UK parking permit not required.
- Saturday, 5:00 a.m. - Monday, 5:00 a.m.: UK parking permit not required.
The following authorizations are in effect for the smaller of the two employee parking lots (the one that is closer to Rose Street):
- Monday - Sunday, 5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.: "E" parking permit required.
- All other times: Any valid UK parking permit required.
Bicycle racks are located close to the William T. Young Library in the following locations:
- South side: Two sets of racks, one on each side of the circular drive leading to the front entrance of the building.
- East side: Two sets of racks, one near each entrance to Willy T Starbucks.
- West side: One set of racks, located at the corner of the library between the employee parking lot and the Rose Street entrance.
Additional racks are located on Hilltop Avenue, across from Haggin Hall dormitory.