Use the links below to find information about library circulation services, including how to borrow books and other materials from the UK Libraries as well as from other libraries; loan, recall, and fine policies; borrowing privileges for students, faculty and staff from UK and other institutions with reciprocal borrowing privileges; laptop loans; and other services. Some services and policies vary between library locations, so be sure ask if you have questions.
Borrow from our campus libraries:
- My Library Account
- Course Reserves
- Storage Retrieval Services
- Book Express
- Loan Periods (By Library)
- Other Services
Borrow from other libraries:
- ILLiad account
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- WorldCat: Make direct connections from WorldCat records to your ILLiad account. (Please make sure that the item is not owned by UK.)
- Center for Research Libraries Catalog (CRL): materials available for borrowing. (Place orders via ILLiad.)
- OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program for UK faculty.
- Medical Center ILL: Medical Center patrons please use this service.
- Law School patrons: Place ILL requests at the Law Library Circulation Desk; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For copies of articles or chapters (charges may apply):