How to Find
[Go to Research Guides and More]
- Search InfoKat by the title of the journal.
- You will see the library location and call number for each journal. Most records also list the years and volumes owned by the library.
- In Young Library, journals are shelved by Library of Congress call number.
- Current issues of journals (unbound) are shelved on the 3rd floor-North Wing.
- Older journals are shelved on the 3rd floor, beginning in the South Wing.
- Other campus libraries shelve journals in alphabetical order by title.
- Look for e-journal titles in the E-Journals Database . Most electronic journals can be accessed from off campus by UK faculty, students and staff by following the instructions for EZProxy server access.