How to Find
[Go to Research Guides and More]
- Search the E-Journals Database by the title of the journal. Off–campus users will be prompted for their link blue ID and password.
- If you do not see the journal listed in the E-Journals database, search InfoKat by the title of the journal.
- You will see the library location and call number for each journal. Most records also list the years and volumes owned by the library.
- In Young Library, journals are shelved by Library of Congress call number.
- Current issues of journals (unbound) are shelved on the 3rd floor-North Wing.
- Older journals are shelved on the 3rd floor, beginning in the South Wing.
- Other campus libraries shelve journals in alphabetical order by title.
- Note: To find journal articles on a specific topic, see: How to find journal articles.