- APA Formatting and Style. Based on the 6th edition of the American Psychological Association (APA) manual. Offers examples for the general format of APA research papers, in-text citations, endnotes/footnotes, and the reference page.
- Son of Citation Machine, provides a form to create citations in MLA, APA Turabian and Chicago styles.
- The Elements of Style, by William Strunk, Jr. From Columbia University, Academic Information Systems (AcIS), Bartleby Library.
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide. Reflects the content of the Modern Language Association's MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (7th ed.) and the MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing (3rd ed.). Includes examples for the general format of MLA research papers, in-text citations, endnotes/footnotes, and the Works Cited page.
- Research and Documentation Online, includes information on MLA, APA, Chicago, and CBE styles.
- Turabian Style, from the University of Georgia Libraries.
See additional information on Style Guides and Manuals.
| Return to the Distance Learning Library Services' main page |