All material housed in our Storage Facilities may be requested for retrieval by any library patron.
Note: Certain materials, such as microforms, may require restricted in-library use/
Requesting materials located in our Storage Facilities:
- All UK Affiliated Library Patrons may request Book Chapters/Journal Articles from Storage material for electronic delivery via ILLiad.
- Either log in to your ILLiad account, or create a new ILLiad account if you are a first time user.
- Place a request using the Storage Article Express Form, located under the Document Delivery Tab on the ILLiad Main Menu. If we cannot locate the UK material you have requested or provide it in a timely manner, we will automatically refer your request to Interlibrary Loan.
- All Library Patrons may use the Book & Media Express Service to request Storage material (books, complete journal volumes, microforms, etc) be retrieved and delivered to a convenient campus library pick-up location. Please see the Book & Media Express webpage for instructions.
- Non-UK Affiliated Library Patrons may request Book Chapters/Journals Articles from Storage material using the Storage Retrieval Request Form. This form may also be used when a library patron is unable to successfully place a Book & Media Express request for a Storage item. Please, only use the Storage Retrieval Request form if you are unable to use Storage Article Express or Book & Media Express.
Please send any questions or comments to Storage.
NOTE: The Storage Article Express service is not offered to faculty/staff affiliated with the UK Medical Center or UK Law School. Patrons affiliated with the Medical Center may use the Medical Center Library Document Delivery Services.