Campus Library Locations and Maps
See below for the locations of specific libraries. A printable pdf map is also available. [This map is currently being updated. The new map should be available before the Fall Semester.]
Here's an Interactive map with all UK Libraries locations highlighted.
- Agricultural Information Center, in the Agricultural Science Center North. (See location)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College Learning Resource Center, in the Oswald Building, 460 Cooper Drive (collection available to UK students). (See location)
- Design Library, 200 Pence Hall. (See location)
- Education Library, 205 Dickey Hall. (See location)
- Engineering Library, 355 Anderson Tower. (See location). (Closed on May 13 and merging with the Science Library Summer of 2016. More info.)
- Law Library, in the Law Building. (See location)
- Little Fine Arts Library. (See location)
- King Library. (See location)
- King Library Press
- Science & Engineering Library, South Entrance.
- Special Collections Research Center, North Entrance.
- Medical Center Library. (See location)
- John A. Morris Library at the Gluck Equine Research Center, 200 Gluck Equine Research Center. (See location)
- Transportation Center Library, 128 Raymond Building. (See location)
- William T. Young Library. (See location) (Interactive Map)