New Resource: LearningExpress Library Offers Test Preparation Tools
LearningExpress Library provides access to a collection of test preparation tools, skill-building materials, and career resources for users from elementary students to adult learners. Over 1,000 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available, along with more than 200 eBook titles. The tools will help users:
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in various occupations, including health care, civil service/government, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, and real estate.
- Improve workplace skills such as interviewing techniques, business writing, and computer skills.
- Prepare for ACT and SAT college entrance exams.
- Prepare for college Advanced Placement (AP) exams.
- Prepare for the GED®Test.
- Prepare for graduate school admissions tests, including GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT.
- Improve proficiency levels in reading, writing, and math for elementary through post-secondary school levels.
- Practice tests that mimic the timing, scoring, and format of official exams.
- Feedback and diagnostic score reports.
- Detailed answer explanations.
- Instant essay scoring.
Resources are divided among the following centers:
- Adult Learning Center
- Career Center
- College Center
- College Preparation Center
- Computer Skills Center
- High School Equivalency Center
- Job & Career Accelerator
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes
- School Center
Return to full listing of current news and events.