- Study rooms are primarily for the use of UK group study.
- Unless reserved for special one-time use, rooms are first come, first served.
- Individuals should yield to groups.
- Study rooms may be reserved for single tutoring sessions, meetings, or test taking. Please use the online request form to make reservations. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours (one business day) in advance.
- Room reservations not claimed after 15 minutes are automatically forfeited.
- Study rooms CANNOT be reserved for TA office hours, regularly scheduled classes, or recurring tutoring sessions. Study rooms cannot be reserved as TA resource rooms.
- Dry erase marker sets may be checked out with UK ID at the service desk.
- Drinks in spill-proof, reclosable containers are permitted.
- Food and tobacco products are strictly prohibited.