Take a virtual tour of Young Library or view a printable overview.
Tours for UK Faculty, Staff and Students
- Tours led by library staff are offered during student orientation at the beginning of the fall semester.
- A tour outline is available for faculty and instructors to orient their students to the library. Print off the guide for a 30 minute library orientation tour. Orientation Tour Outline
Instruction for specific UK classes
- See the Information Literacy page to request an instructional session. If you have questions concerning instruction, contact Debbie Sharp, Coordinator of Information Literacy, or contact your academic liaison.
- Classes, workshops and tours hosted by UK Libraries are open to all UK faculty, students and staff.
For the Community:
- Public tours and school groups should follow this self-guided tour or contact the UK Visitor's Center. Tours are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Also see information about directions to W.T. Young Library, a map, and parking.
Click the following image for a full-size PDF of our campus libraries map:
Download Quick Facts brochures on the William T. Young Library, the Wade Hall Quilt Collection, the Overbrook Tapestry, and Fossils at W.T. Young Library.