Chat requires JavaScript.
Search our site
  • UK Libraries Home


Hub @ WTs - FAQ

Q: I just got my UK account but I don't know my Student Number to enter my default password (default password is u$last six digits of student number). Where can I get my Student Number?

A: If you have a Wildcard 2.0, it will be printed on the card.

  • If you know your U-Connect/AD password, you can log into myUK:
  • Click the “Student Services” tab
  • Click the “Financials” tab
  • Click the “Billing Services” tab
  • Click on the “Web Payment Services” tab Your Student Number will appear before your name.

Q: How do I know what software is available in computer lab in the Hub?

A: You can check the Student Computing Services Software Lists for Windows and Macintosh computers for programs available in the SCS lab at the Hub and other campus locations. You may also ask through services listed on the SCS website.


Q: How do I use wireless at the Hub?

A: You can get set up at the University's Wireless Network page.


Q: Can I print to a Hub printer using wireless?

A: Yes, you can print wirelessly to any Young Library printer by downloading the software from Ricoh's Student Printing page.


Q: Can I print in color in the Hub?

A: Yes, you can retrieve your color prints at the Student Computing Services Lab in the east wing of the Hub.


Q: Can I make photocopies in the Hub?

A: Yes, we have a printer/photocopier in the middle of the rotunda (near the books) and in the SCS Lab. We also have a CVST (DART) machine in the SCS lab, where you can add money to your Plus Account card or Wildcard. More information about photocopying and printing


Q: Is it okay to eat in the Hub?

A: Yes, you can eat and drink in the basement (except at computers), but drinks must be kept covered. Upstairs in the library, only drinks with sealable lids are allowed.

Have other questions? Please get in touch at Ask Us!

| Return to the Hub's Main Page |