Directional Information/Maps for the William T. Young Library:
- Floor Maps - Maps of each floor, highlighting key service points
- Stack Maps - Call number maps of each floor. Includes location of Periodicals, Microfilm, Ready Reference, Dart (CSVT) machines
Other features of the library:
- Copiers (core 1 and 3) and DART (CSVT) machines (1st and 2nd floors: core 3; basement: SCS Computer Lab)
- Bathrooms (cores 2 and 4)
- Stairways and elevators (every core)
- Study areas (every floor)
- More than 250 computers in the building, all with Internet connectivity
- Specially-designed oak tables throughout the building.
Click the following image for a full-size PDF of our campus libraries map:
For more information on how to get to Lexington and campus, check the campus guide.
For more information on how to get to Lexington and campus, check the Campus Guide entry for Young Library.
Text Driving directions are also available.