The Mary Todd Lincoln House, 1943
At the time it was the location of the T. A. Scully Restaurant.
Before that it was a
Glass Cash Grocery Store from 1927-37 and a restaurant called The Colonial Cafe
In 1976-77, the house was restored and is now a museum.
It is believed that Jennie Hill's brothel operated in the building
from 1879 until 1894.