Due to inclement weather, UK will be operating on Plan B for Friday, March 6th. Please contact the library location you intend to visit before traveling. Current open/closed information is below.
Confirmed Open: William T. Young Library will open at 10 am and will close at 8 pm on Friday, March 6th. Normal hours to resume on Saturday, March 7th.
Confirmed Closed March 6th: Agricultural Information Center, Design, Education, Little Fine Arts, Medical Center, Morris, Science, Special Collections Research Center, Shaver Engineering, and Transportation.
Service points in William T. Young Library for Thursday, March 6th:
AV Services will be closed.
Reference and PNM desks will open at 10 am.
The UK Writing Center is closed.
Presentation U in the Hub is closed.
Reserve an Item for a Course
In addition to the general guidelines, please follow these guidelines when putting copies of book chapters on reserve.
- When possible put a book on reserve (no permission needed) in lieu of copies of chapters.
- If putting copies of chapters on reserve, you MUST provide:
- a complete citation for the book in which the chapter appears
- a copy of the chapter
- a copy of the copyright notice from the front of the book if the chapter does not carry separate attribution
- all this material (citation, copy of chapter and copyright notice) placed together in a binder with a divider between each chapter
- an indication if this is a first time use or if the chapter has been on reserve previously.