In addition to the general guidelines, please follow these guidelines when putting copies of book chapters on reserve.
- When possible put a book on reserve (no permission needed) in lieu of copies of chapters.
- If putting copies of chapters on reserve, you MUST provide:
- a complete citation for the book in which the chapter appears
- a copy of the chapter
- a copy of the copyright notice from the front of the book if the chapter does not carry separate attribution
- all this material (citation, copy of chapter and copyright notice) placed together in a binder with a divider between each chapter
- an indication if this is a first time use or if the chapter has been on reserve previously.