Due to inclement weather, UK will be operating on Plan B for Thursday, March 5th and Friday, March 6th. Please contact the library location you intend to visit before traveling. Current open/closed information is below.
Confirmed Open: William T. Young Library will open at 10 am and will close at 8 pm on Thursday, March 5th and Friday, March 6th.
Confirmed Closed March 5th & 6th: Agricultural Information Center, Design, Education, Little Fine Arts, Medical Center, Morris, Science, Special Collections Research Center, Shaver Engineering, and Transportation.
Service points in William T. Young Library for Thursday, March 5th and 6th:
AV Services will be closed.
Reference and PNM desks will open at 10 am.
The UK Writing Center is closed, but scheduled clients should check their email for e-tutoring options.
Reserve an Item for a Course
- Use the MCL Course Reserve Request Form when submitting reserve material. This form is also available from the User Services desk.
- Put only REQUIRED readings on reserve and provide your students with a bibliography of optional readings, which they can obtain on their own.
- Bring reserve material to the MCL 3 to 4 weeks in advance to give us time to do the necessary reporting and processing.
- Do not submit more copies than absolutely necessary. If you wish to submit multiple copies, we recommend no more than one copy for every 15 students.
- The MCL will obtain copyright permission for print material placed on reserve in the MCL.
For further information on reserve guidelines and copyright information contact Genia Kempster.