- Use the MCL Course Reserve Request Form when submitting reserve material. This form is also available from the User Services desk.
- Put only REQUIRED readings on reserve and provide your students with a bibliography of optional readings, which they can obtain on their own.
- Bring reserve material to the MCL 3 to 4 weeks in advance to give us time to do the necessary reporting and processing.
- Do not submit more copies than absolutely necessary. If you wish to submit multiple copies, we recommend no more than one copy for every 15 students.
- The MCL will obtain copyright permission for print material placed on reserve in the MCL.
For further information on reserve guidelines and copyright information contact Genia Kempster.