Narrow results by selecting a link below:
Search FOR Databases and Other Electronic Resources
2 results found for resources beginning with 'U' sorted alphabetically.
Includes full-text of issued patents since 1976, full-page images since 1790, and published applications since March 15, 2001.
Access Information Free resource - available to everyone on the Internet
Vendor Name U.S. Patent Office
Coverage 1790 - present
Special Usage Notes
UpToDate is designed to provide concise answers to patient care questions that arise in daily practice. Subject-specialist physicians serve as authors and editors. Published research is reviewed and summarized, and specific recommendations are made for patient care. Content areas include Internal Medicine (with subspecialties), Family Practice, Pediatrics, plus Obstetrics and Gynecology.
UpToDate can currently be accessed from UK campus terminals by going to the company website via the link above. Reading and accepting terms of the license agreement will display the main search screen.
Note: Do not click the LOG IN link. UpToDate is not accessible off-campus.
This resource is mobile-enabled
Mobile App Click here for the mobile app
Register via the UpToDate link in your EHR or clinical portal.
Access Information Restricted to on-campus access only. Contact a library service desk or Ask a librarian. if you have questions.
Vendor Name UpToDate
Update Frquency Continuously
Special Usage Notes
UpToDate introduces enhanced search features and a new user interface to improve search results and usability. Enhancements include:
- Links to the sections and graphics within a topic that are most likely to answer your clinical question
- Customizability allows you to collapse the search results to see more results per page
- The topic outline continues to provide a comprehensive overview of all topic sections and graphics
- Find in Topic now displays your search term immediately upon opening
- Improved user interface facilitates navigation by grouping items together in sections in the header and footer.
Learn more about the enhanced search results and updated user interface by
Research Guides Cancer, Dentistry, Family and Community Medicine, Gerontology, Internal Medicine, Mobile Device Resources--Med. Center Lib., Mobile MCL Resources, 2013-2014, Nursing, Pediatrics Pharmacy, Psychiatry, UpToDate Anywhere,