Search for Databases and Other Electronic Resources
2 results found for resources beginning with 'G' sorted alphabetically.
Combined search of the following Gale resources:
- 17th-18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers
- 19th Century UK Periodicals, Series 1: New Readerships -- Women's, Children's, Humor and Leisure/Sport
- 19th Century U.S. Newspapers
- Economist Historical Archive
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Illustrated London News Historical Archive, 1842-2003
- Times Digital Archive
Choose any combination of these resources for your combined search. You can also limit your search in several ways:
- By publication section: Advertising; Arts, Sports, and Leisure; Business; Editorial and Commentary; News; & People
- To documents with images only
- By publication date, title, or place of publication
Search options include searching keyword (the first 50 words of the documents, including the title), the full-text of the documents, or just the title of the publication or document.
Provides access to over 10 million digitized facsimile pages.
This resource is mobile-enabled
Mobile App Click here for the mobile app
Uses your UK (linkblue) email address to provide mobile access to Gale Cengage Learning resources to which UK subscribes. For Android and iPhone.
Access Information Resource is available on-campus or off-campus via EZProxy; Click the resource name to access it or here for off-campus instructions.
Vendor Name Gale Cengage Learning
Special Usage Notes
Search newspapers back 200 years. Generate timelines of matching stories.Sources include Time.com, Factiva, HighBeam Research, Guardian Unlimited, AccessMyLibrary.com (Thomson Gale), and LexisNexis. In some cases the full-text is freely available (and searches can be restricted to these sources). In other cases, library subscriptions will provide access to the source full-text. For items not freely available, search the source title in the E-Journals A-Z.
Access Information Free resource - available to everyone on the Internet
Vendor Name Google
Coverage c. 1800 - present
Special Usage Notes